Our room tariffs
As a guide, our 2020 bed and breakfast rates are below. The following prices are an indication only and may be subject to change. Prices are based on a per room per night basis and include breakfast.
Book Direct with us in 2020 for our best rates!
- King Bedded Room (with Ensuite facilities and Loch view)
- Double Room (with Ensuite facilities and Loch view)
- Twin Bedded Room (with Ensuite facilities and Garden view)
Our prices may also vary during holiday periods and special events. Please note that we request a minimum two-night stay except where we might have one night gaps between bookings. Please check for availability using our booking facility or give us a call if you don’t see the dates you’re looking for and we will do our best to help.
For the latest offers, please check your dates on our website by clicking Book Now.
The price of each individual room will be displayed against your selected dates.
All rooms En-suite with Free Wifi & Onsite Parking
Our booking Terms and Conditions
Our online booking facility is safe and secure. It is operated on our behalf by FreeToBook ensuring full compliance with the latest privacy legislation and credit card security standards. You can also book direct by telephone or email if you prefer. With all bookings we request a 25% non-refundable deposit which is easily paid by credit/debit card.
A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required to secure your booking. Once your deposit payment is received we will send confirmation of your booking.
Arrival and departure
Rooms are available for Check-in between 4pm and 7pm on the day of arrival. If you anticipate arriving later than 7pm, please inform us. For the benefit of other guests we regret that no reservations can be checked-in after 10pm. We kindly request that guests check-out by 10am on the day of departure. Guests intending to check-out during breakfast times are requested to please settle their account before 8pm the night before departure.
Bedroom cleaning: Guests staying for more than one night may be asked to wait in the lounge after 10am while we refresh and replenish your room.
Please note our home is non-smoking. Each room can sleep a maximum of two people. Unfortunately, our facilities prevent us from accommodating pets or families with children under 12 years of age.
Hank & Daisy are our two, much loved resident ragdoll cats. Although we do our utmost to ensure that they are kept away from the guest rooms, dining room and lounge, we are aware that some people may have an allergy to cats. Therefore, if you feel that this may cause an issue, then alternative accommodation should be considered.
Our cancellation policy
- Up to 7 days in advance: 25% of the stay booked (deposit paid)
- Between 7 days and 48 hours in advance: Full charge for the first night’s stay
- Less than 24 hours or if you fail to notify us of a cancellation: Full cost of the stay booked
- If after your arrival you decide to shorten your stay, we reserve the right to charge the full price of the booking
- Therefore, we would advise any guests to take up travel insurance so that you may recover any cancellation charge in the event of a charge being levied
- Accidents happen! We ask that all damages are reported at the time and must be paid for. We reserve the right to charge for any undisclosed damages after departure.
We offer guests warm Highland hospitality at its best, simply relax and enjoy your holiday.
Our cosy rooms are tastefully furnished to a high standard to help make your stay as enjoyable as possible
We try to ensure your breakfast is one of the highlights of your stay. Wherever possible, we serve local produce
Lowest price guaranteed for direct bookings! Book Direct with us in 2020 for special offers and our best rates!
A big thank you :)
It’s great to know that we’re onto a winner! Though we’ll be looking to improve on this already fantastic score this year.